Cuzzy’s COVID-19 Response
We are excited to begin to serve our valued friends and family again and are committed to do so safely for our staff, our guests, and our community.
This is what we are doing:
- Following all CDC and Health Department rules and regulations including Social Distancing of employees and guests.
- Continuous cleaning and sanitizing of all hand contact surfaces.
- Installed touch-less door openers.
- All inside surfaces in both the front of the house and back of the house have been cleaned and disinfected. Carpets and floors have been cleaned and sanitized.
- We have placed hand sanitizer and hand washing stations in strategic places and are available for staff and guests. Please use them as necessary.
- Continue to provide the highest food safety standards and quality that you have come to expect.
- All employees will have their temperature taken upon arrival and will be required to wear masks at all times.
- Training all employees on new COVID-19 policies and procedures.
- Instituted a reduced contact pick up process for to-go orders.
- Our staff will be sanitizing high traffic areas and frequently clean door handles, rails, chairs, tables, gaming surfaces, bathrooms, and much more.
This is how you can help:
- Please follow social distancing guidelines and maintain a 6 foot distance between you and your fellow diners.
- While keeping the social distancing rule in mind, children and adults should remain seated unless traveling to and from restroom or sanitizing stations
- Please contact us directly with any questions or concerns regarding your experience at Cuzzy’s by calling 612-339-6211 or use our contact form.
We at Cuzzy’s Brick House are grateful to have the opportunity to provide you with the same quality of food and beverage service which you have been accustomed to. We are continuously focused on ways to improve your experience as we navigate these difficult times. We’re extremely proud of and grateful for our staff going the extra mile to ensure food and beverage safety and quality. They, and you, are our family.